Well of Words

Word. Another. Joined between a feeling, a memory, a sense. Let it flow from within to sentences. Simple, sensible and truly something original. Written emotions on paper: a poem.

A Poem

Flashing by moment
a sense, feeling
that never comes
another
not to anyone
not to me
ever again

I grab to that glimpse
squeezing the sense
through feelings
eyes closed
forgotten in me
I hold back

and I let go
to paper

The Poet In Me

Nice to see you here!

This is where my feelings and thoughts many times end up. More than twenty years ago I scribbled my first poems as 14 year old boy that was dreaming about being published author and poet.

Well, as usual, the poems never were sent to publisher and learning process was considered too hard - might have been different if there would have been internet then.

So I wrote occasionally less and less until last year when I decided to start writing for real since I had extra time. Started a blog and build some confidence. Finding All Poetry poetry society really made difference; more fellow poets and for the first time critique. And chance to read lots of good poetry

Now I am serious on writing and aim to improve to the lengths to make it for real. I am going to be published since I have a poet inside me and I intend to unleash it

sunnuntai 13. joulukuuta 2015

Lost On The Ways of Life Without Emergency

Always have this perceived so;
life to be a journey
crossroads of a choice
for me on the way
to a goal

destination's a riddle of 
intersections' mishmash
varieties of other
lives

a path, a way or an avenue
none to give a peak
to live a little
turn and 
renew

irreversible crossing invariably
are for prospectors of live
so choose with care
hopeful, determined 
or in chance

one-way streets are full of
unplanned dreams
or complex
issues

rules of the road, convenient 
to other,
do not apply 
or even exist
ticket of lottery 
you will have in your hand

so trust yourself for it gives 
you a feeling of 
upper hand
laws of life 
hap-hazardous occurrence

algorithm of life is lived
regulations reformulated 
as we stroll on  

-------

with junk of a so called car
I drive along  
given to me once with 
a statement: "no refunds" 
made of rust 
and unforgettable bumps 
clattering noise 
makes mine a home 
like the humming of heart 
with all it's faults   

with little repairs, 
little repairs
repairs
 
oil change made just enough time ago 
not to remember when
dipstick informs we are running low:
insignificance put on a hold
tires we have some 
without we can of the spare one  
throttle can still give us a ticket
if other parts 
fail us not 

most pleasant and relaxing a seat
at least on a driver
and you dared to hump along

ahead somewhere 
we will rest to repair
where, we will find out about  
eventually

we are together 
nonetheless

for now  




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti